At Eyesright we pride ourselves on the quality of our products.
All our products have a 100% guarantee against any manufacturing faults. We also want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with any product we supply subject to our Terms and Conditions.
If you need to contact us to return your order.
In order to return Goods for a refund or to exchange the Goods for alternative Goods, you must within 7 days of dispatch by Eyesright call 08451 163 937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the Order Number and reason for the return.
- We may contact you to discuss the reason for the returns.
- We will then issue a returns code authorisation to you at the email address within your account.
- No returns can be accepted unless you have been issued with a returns code authorisation.
- All returns must be received by Eyesright within 14 days of Eyesright providing you the returns code authorisation. If the goods are not returned by that time the right to return the goods will lapse.
- When returning the goods, they must be in their original condition, undamaged and in the original packaging (including any glasses cases). All accessories provided with the goods must also be returned. The returns code authorisation must be clearly marked on a covering note.
- You must return the goods by “Recorded Signed For” delivery as Eyesright cannot accept responsibility if the goods are lost in the post.
- Goods may not be returned if you were advised that the glasses ordered were not suitable for your particular prescription or needs.
If you have any queries or need more information then visit our Help page which contains answers to frequently asked questions.
If you're still not sure about something please contact us for more details.
|Eyesright (UK) Ltd
1 Ivy Cottage
Hockliffe LU7 9LZ